**To be considered for this position, you must have prior experience working in an animal hospital with front desk/receptionist responsibilities and be highly detail-oriented.
Care Coordinators are responsible for managing client relations and the front end of clinic. General duties include:
- Serving as a liaison between clients and clinic staff
- Overseeing and facilitating proper work flow
- Checking in clients and patients into online practice management software
- Checking out clients by collecting cash and using a credit/debit card machine
- Ensuring accurate daily transaction records and overseeing all payments
- Managing complete and accurate medical records including client communications and patient reminders
- Completing microchip and rabies tag registrations
- Answering phone and email inquiries, in a professional and timely manner
- Client education on clinic services, policies and preventative medications
- Proper cleaning of all areas within clinic
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by management or attending veterinarian on duty
How To Apply:
Please send an email with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line, a cover letter in the body of the email, and your resume as a PDF attachment to: jobs@EssentialsPetCare.com
If you are serious about working with us, be sure to follow these instructions. While we cannot respond to all messages, please know that your information will be kept on file if you are qualified for a position with us. We will reach out when a position becomes available.
We are a Florida Drug-Free Workplace. All applicants will be required to pass a urine drug-screening as well as a background check prior to employment.