We’re not like the rest of the pack.
Essentials PetCare is a new breed of veterinary clinic. Our model of care focuses on affordable, preventative and minor illness care. There’s no surgery, radiology, ultrasound, dental work, euthanasia, or any type of procedure requiring anesthesia. We offer a friendly, modern veterinary clinic devoted to providing high-quality care to underserved pet owners.
To make care as accessible and transparent as possible, our services and prices are posted on our website. Our clinics are conveniently located at the front of Walmart, with a separate exterior entrance. Our hours include evenings and weekends, and we offer online bookings to make it easy for pet parents to seek care.
That means we need very special people to join our team. People who can work a flexible schedule, including some early evenings and weekends, and who love helping others care for their companion animals. You should also be very comfortable using a computer, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have completely adapted our operations to ensure safe visits for both our team and clients. We offer both contact-free and in-person visits with both limited clients and staff in the clinic. Clients are required to wear masks in the clinic and all team members are required to complete daily illness questionnaires and wear PPE. At Essentials PetCare, the health and safety of our team and our clients is our first priority. We expect our team members to be flexible and responsive in both their professional and personal lives as we continue to adapt to the changing dynamics of the pandemic.
Basic Requirements for All Clinic Positions:
- Must have excellent customer service skills in-person, over the phone, and via digital communications
- Must have a positive attitude and work well in a cooperative team environment to ensure a consistent and efficient customer experience
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must provide a high level of customer care and professionalism
- Must have excellent computer literacy skills and be comfortable working with digital medical records
- Must have reliable transportation to/from work
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time during scheduled shifts (4-8hrs)
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Must be able to perform all responsibilities as listed in job description without limitation
*Please note before applying: As a condition of employment, Essentials PetCare requires full vaccination against COVID-19.*
Clinic Hours (subject to change based on location):
- Monday – Friday: 10am-2pm and 3pm-7pm
- Saturday: 10am –1pm and 2pm-5pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
Click the positions below to learn more about each role, then apply for a location near you!