The primary duty of a veterinarian is patient care and supervising all activities involving patient care from examination through diagnosis, treatment, and consulting with clients. General duties include:
- Working collaboratively with the veterinary technicians and assistants in the management of overall patient care and client relations
- Following established Essentials PetCare medical protocols to ensure a high level of care, as well as consistency and efficiency
- Entering medical records into online practice management software
- Supervising all activities at the clinic while on shift
- Supervising the duties of veterinary assistants, veterinary technicians and care coordinators
- Communicating with Essentials PetCare management and Walmart store management as needed
How To Apply:
Please send an email with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line, a cover letter in the body of the email, and your resume as a PDF attachment to: jobs@EssentialsPetCare.com
If you are serious about working with us, be sure to follow these instructions. While we cannot respond to all messages, please know that your information will be kept on file if you are qualified for a position with us. We will reach out when a position becomes available.
We are a Florida Drug-Free Workplace. All applicants will be required to pass a urine drug-screening as well as a background check prior to employment.