Meet the Team: Dr. Miles
Published November 14, 2019
Dr. Sofia Miles is a graduate of Oklahoma State University and a native of Brazil. She is a mom of two, and owns three Great Danes. She spends her free time riding horses and camping. Dr. Miles enjoys working at Essentials PetCare because she likes helping pets and the people who love them.
9 Fun Facts about Dr. Miles:
- What’s your favorite way to spend a day off? I enjoy teaching my kids horseback riding and watching movies with my husband.
- Cats or dogs? I have both cats and dogs, but I think cats are much easier. And one of my pets is even a diabetic cat that I adopted. I will have to say that in my busy life, I prefer chilling with my cats over training my hyper dogs.
- Hobbies? Cooking, drawing and horseback riding
- What was the best concert you ever attended? I enjoy classical music, and the best concert I have ever been to was at the National Kennedy Center.
- What was your favorite book you ever read? The Shack
- If I were a superhero, which one would I be? Wonder Woman
- Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about? Most people don’t know I can draw and dance like a professional
- What would be your personal motto? “Don’t worry, be happy”
What’s your favorite thing about Essentials PetCare? What I love about Essentials PetCare is that they value my family time and let me be a veterinarian and a mom at the same time.