Terms & Conditions for Referral Programs
Client Referral Program
- This program is currently available at the following locations:
a. Texas: Royse City, Anna, Frisco, Cross Roads, Fort Worth, Weatherford
b. Georgia: Dallas
- Whenever a new client mentions you as an existing client, they get 10% off their first visit, and you’ll earn a $5 (five dollars) reward towards your next visit.
- Rewards can be used for any medical service and do not expire. This offer excludes visits for anal gland expressions and/or nail trims only.
- There is no limit on the amount of rewards you may accumulate.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash.
- Essentials PetCare reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time, without notice.
Annie’s Army Program
- This program is currently available at all Essentials PetCare locations.
- The Annie’s Army Program offers a free veterinary exam at Essentials PetCare clinics when you rescue a new pet from a shelter or rescue group.
- The Annie’s Army Program makes a donation to participating shelters or rescue groups after the adopted pet’s first visit to Essentials PetCare.
- Pets rescued within the last 6 months are eligible, including those of existing clients.
- Pet Parents must book visits online at EssentialsPetCare.com.
- Pet Parents must email their adoption documentation to their local Essentials PetCare clinic prior to their visit. If available, prior vaccine history and medical records should also be included.