Let’s Get Crafty
Published May 11, 2020
If staying home has you in a crafty mood, we’ve collected some pet-friendly ideas from around the internet:
- Sew a pet bed to fit inside a nightstand or end table. See the instructions here
- Sewing not your thing? Try this no-sew bed option Or for a more stylish walk outside, here’s a no-sew sweater idea
- Here’s an idea to use up old shirts: DIY rope toy
- For your cat, or small dog, here’s another DIY to turn an old shirt into a tent.
- Give your furry friend an elevated look with this bow tie tutorial.
- Create a cat wand out of items you may have at home. You can also try a larger version for dogs, called a flirt pole.