Meet Dr. Foster
Published October 25, 2019
Meet Dr. Gail Foster, our lead veterinarian in our Royse City clinic. Dr. Foster is a graduate of Texas A & M College of Veterinary Medicine and owned her own practice in Sulfur Springs, Texas for many years.
She is most passionate about educating pet owners about the need for preventative care. She keeps her non-work life busy spending time with her grandson, rescue pets, Birdy and Kitty Kitty, and running the cattle farm she owns. If she isn’t doing one of those things, you might find her hiking, doing yoga or reading her favorite book.
10 Fun Facts about Dr. Foster:
- What’s the best thing about working at EPC? Providing quality preventive health care to our patients and educating pet parents.
- What’s your favorite way to spend a day off? Spending time with family, mostly my grandson.
- Cats or dogs? Both! Birdie, a Brittany Spaniel mix, and Kitty Kitty are both are rescue animals.
- Hobbies? Hiking, yoga and raising cattle.
- What was the best concert you ever attended? George Strait
- If you could travel to one place, where would it be? New Zealand
- What was your favorite book you ever read? Grapes of Wrath
- If I were a superhero, which one would I be? I identify with Superman.
- Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about? I am committed to learning and improving on a daily basis.
- What would be your personal motto? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.